Sign up to be a Grain Producers SA member.
Who Are We
GPSA is the peak lobby group for South Australia grain producers. We represent 4,500 grain farms in South Australia. Producer Membership is available to all grain producers who contribute to the Grain Industry Fund.
GPSA provides a range of member benefits that extend to all areas of your businesses.
- Policy Advocacy – As part of South Australia’s peak lobby group for grain producers, you can influence GPSA’s policy development and advocacy on both state and national issues that impact you and your grain business.
- Communications – GPSA will keep you informed on current and emerging industry issues via our monthly newsletter, member notices, social media and quarterly magazine ‘Grain Producer.’
- Access to Resources and Workshops - You will have access to GPSA’s rural and regional project workshops and resources, including, for example, trade and market access resources, heavy vehicle training programs and various best practice tips and checklists.
- Networking and Events – You can hear the latest in policy developments, farm business advice and commodity research while networking with producers, industry service providers and policy decision makers at the annual Growing SA Conference, co-hosted by GPSA and Livestock SA, with first access to a special member-priced ticket.
- Voting Entitlement and Reporting – You can vote on who represents you on GPSA’s Board and view regular updates on what policy and projects the Grain Industry Fund is supporting.
- Advice and Support – As a GPSA member, you can contact GPSA staff at any time to contribute to GPSA’s position on broader policy issues or to discuss individual issues you may be experiencing that GPSA may be able to assist with.
- Member Offers – Enjoy discounted legal services at Mellor Olsson Lawyers, located in Adelaide, Kadina, McLaren Vale, Nuriootpa and Port Lincoln.
- Support Our Industry – You will help ensure the future of your industry by supporting a well-funded, organised and professional lobby group.
Any person, company, trust, or partnership who makes a contribution to the Grain Industry Fund is eligible to be a Producer Member of GPSA.
For example, if your company contributes to the Grain Industry Fund then the company is eligible to become a Producer Member of GPSA. If you are associated with that company (such as by being a director, or having a controlling stake) then you are able to exercise the rights of membership awarded to that company.
You can become a member by ompleting the PDF form and returning it to GPSA via email, fax (1300 734 680) or post (PO Box 7069, Hutt Street, Adelaide, SA 5000).