Sign up to be a Grain Producers SA member.
GPSA is the peak lobby group for South Australian grain producers. Producer Membership is available to all grain producers who contribute to the Grain Industry Fund.
Who is eligible to be a Producer Member of GPSA?
Any person, company, trust, or partnership who makes a contribution to the Grain Industry Fund is eligble to be a Producer Member of GPSA.
For example, if your company contributes to the Grain Industry Fund then the company is eligible to become a Producer Member of GPSA. If you are associated with that company (such as by being a director, or having a controlling stake) then you are able to exercise the rights of membership awarded to that company.
How do I become a Producer Member of GPSA?
You can become a member by signing up online, or completing the PDF form and returning it to GPSA.
What can GPSA membership offer me?
- You'll be a part of South Australia's peak lobby group for grain producers.
- GPSA is non-partisan and committed to the highest standards of grower-driven advocacy.
- You can influence GPSA’s policy development and vote on who represents you on GPSA’s Board.
- GPSA will keep you informed on issues that may affect you and your business.
- GPSA is committed to transparency and accountablity on howcontributions to the Grain Industry Fun are spent. We provide regular updates to members on what policy and projects your money is supporting.
- You will ensure the future of your industry by supporting a well-funded, organised and professional lobby group.