Sign up to be a Grain Producers SA member.
Membership to GPSA is free for growers who contribute levy money to the Primary Industries Funding Scheme for Grain. However, growers still have to sign a membership form to ensure GPSA can be in direct contact and keep you informed.
Sign up online or download the PDF form
Here’s a few good reasons to become a member:
- South Australia has 3000 grain growing businesses. Why stand alone when you can stand with them?
- Influence GPSA’s policy development and vote on who represents you on GPSA’s Board.
- Let GPSA keep you informed on issues that may affect you and your business through its website, newsletters and regular email updates.
- GPSA’s commitment to growers is to be transparent and accountable on how levy money is spent. We provide regular updates to members on what policy and projects your money is supporting.
- Ensure the future of your industry for the next generation by supporting a well-funded, organised and professional lobby group.