Sign up to be a Grain Producers SA member.
Membership to GPSA is available for growers of grain in South Australia who contribute levy money to the Primary Industries Funding Scheme for Grain that they produce and sell. However, growers still have to complete and sign a membership application form to be eligible for admission as a member and to ensure GPSA can be in direct contact and keep you informed of matters relating to your membershp.
Sign up online or download the PDF form
Here’s a few good reasons to become a member:
- South Australia has 3000 grain growing businesses. Why stand alone when you can stand with them?
- Influence GPSA’s policy development and vote on who represents you on GPSA’s Board.
- Let GPSA keep you informed on issues that may affect you and your business through its website, newsletters and regular email updates.
- GPSA’s commitment to growers is to be transparent and accountable on how levy money is spent. We provide regular updates to members on what policy and projects your money is supporting.
- Ensure the future of your industry for the next generation by supporting a well-funded, organised and professional lobby group.