The summer 2020 edition of GPSA’s Grain Producer magazine has landed. This edition has a special feature on ag’s future leaders, profiling Emerging Leaders Program participants, GPSA interns and young researchers.
Other feature stories include:
- Q&A with Dr Steve Jefferies: We sit down with new GPSA Independent Director Dr Steve Jefferies AM to get his thoughts in the future of SA’s grain industry and what excites him most about the sector.
- SA Grain Industry Blueprint: the SA Grain Industry Blueprint was officially launched at GPSA’s AGM in August, outlining the vision for SA grain to become a $6 billion sector by 2030.
- New Blueprint-aligned projects: GPSA has launched two new projects – Market Ready and Beyond the Silo – which strongly align with the Blueprint.
- GM crops update: The majority of SA growers will have access to GM technology after the moratorium was lifted on mainland SA earlier this year.
- Meet the new GPSA Board: It was a changing of the guard at the GPSA AGM in August, with some fresh faces and new leadership elected to the Board.
… Plus many more!