The South Australian Grain Industry Trust Fund was established in 1991 to administer the voluntary research contribution collected from South Australian grain growers.
Grain Producers SA is seeking applications from appropriately qualified persons to fill a vacant Group A Trustee position. Applicants should demonstrate the following:
- Knowledge and experience in grain production.
- Established industry networks and/or involvement in farming systems groups.
- Sound financial literacy and understanding of corporate governance.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Genuine interest and a broad understanding of the Australian grains industry and value chain.
Previous board and governance experience would be advantageous. Preference will be given to applicants who have completed or are willing to undertake corporate governance training.
Applications close 5pm on Friday, 29 May 2020.
Please forward confidential written applications to the SAGIT Group A Trustee Selection Panel:
Via email: email@example.com, or
Via post: PO Box 7069 Hutt Street Adelaide SA 5000
Enquiries should be directed to Caroline Rhodes, GPSA Chief Executive Officer on 0408 331 223.