Top stories in the February 2019 newsletter include:
- GM Review finds moratorium has cost growers $33 million,
- Mining Bill to return to Parliament,
- Chain of Responsibility program launched with additional workshops
- Have your say on changes to CFS powers, and more!
February 2019 Work Health and Safety Update
Work health and safety on farms - the Farmers’ Guidebook to work health and safety.
Top stories in the January 2019 newsletter include:
- Chain Of Responsibility workshops kick off,
- Chinese authorities seek grower information,
- GPSA members urged to have their say on changes to CFS powers
- GPSA Chair & CEO hold EP forums
January 2019 Work Health and Safety Update
Advice for heatwave conditions- Work Health and Safety and Hours of Work for Outdoor Workers- Pastoral Award 2010.