Koongawa grain grower Peta Willmott has been appointed to the Board of Grain Producers SA. Mrs Willmott’s appointment, announced at the GPSA Annual General Meeting at...
Aug 16, 2021 | Media Releases
Grower attendance encouraged at GPSA annual meeting South Australian grain growers keen to know how their interests are being represented at a state and national level are...
Jan 13, 2021 | Media Releases
South Australian grain producers will gain new insights into market access, international grain markets and pricing thanks to a series of workshops being run by Grain...
Nov 26, 2020 | Media Releases
A new education program aimed at better understanding grain markets to support diversification has received $75,000 through the Marshall Liberal Government’s Regional Growth...
- SA grain growers to capitalise on opportunities Beyond the Silo
- More practical training on the way for SA primary producers
- Eyre Peninsula grower Peta Willmott appointed to GPSA Board
- Grower attendance encouraged at GPSA annual meeting
- MEMBER NOTICE: Call for nominations to join the GPSA Board of Directors