A new education program aimed at better understanding grain markets to support diversification has received $75,000 through the Marshall Liberal Government’s Regional Growth...
Nov 19, 2020 | Media Releases
Nov 19, 2020 Supporting South Australian growers to ensure they maintain high standards of grain hygiene is the focus of a new campaign launched by Grain Producers SA today....
Nov 9, 2020 | Media Releases
With harvest in full swing across many parts of South Australia and hot, windy conditions forecast for tomorrow (Tuesday), Grain Producers SA is reminding growers to...
- SA grain growers to capitalise on opportunities Beyond the Silo
- More practical training on the way for SA primary producers
- Eyre Peninsula grower Peta Willmott appointed to GPSA Board
- Grower attendance encouraged at GPSA annual meeting
- MEMBER NOTICE: Call for nominations to join the GPSA Board of Directors