Growers response to China tariffs on Australian barley exported to China Grain Producers Australia with the State Farming Organisations, Grain Producers SA, AgForce...
May 19, 2020 | Media Releases
Grain Producers SA has echoed the widespread sentiment of disappointment with the decision of the Chinese Government to impose a dumping margin of 73.6 per cent and subsidy...
May 13, 2020 | Media Releases
After 16 long years, South Australian growers are one step closer to having the freedom of choice to grow the same crops as their mainland interstate counterparts. This...
- SA grain growers to capitalise on opportunities Beyond the Silo
- More practical training on the way for SA primary producers
- Eyre Peninsula grower Peta Willmott appointed to GPSA Board
- Grower attendance encouraged at GPSA annual meeting
- MEMBER NOTICE: Call for nominations to join the GPSA Board of Directors