Grain Producers SA has welcomed an apparent breakthrough to legalise the commercial cultivation of GM crops in South Australia, following an announcement in Parliament...
Apr 14, 2020 | Media Releases
Outgoing SAGIT trustee Michael Treloar is encouraging any grain grower with an interest in and understanding of the importance of research to apply for the position....
- SA grain growers to capitalise on opportunities Beyond the Silo
- More practical training on the way for SA primary producers
- Eyre Peninsula grower Peta Willmott appointed to GPSA Board
- Grower attendance encouraged at GPSA annual meeting
- MEMBER NOTICE: Call for nominations to join the GPSA Board of Directors